Call: SAR’s 2022 Annual Prize for Best Research Catalogue Exposition
The call by the Executive Board of SAR for the Annual Prize for Excellent Research Catalogue Exposition 2022 is now open. The prize aims to foster and encourage innovative, experimental new formats of publication and to give visibility to the qualities of artistic research artefacts. The Executive Board will appoint a jury to assess the submissions. The jury will consist of a member of the SAR Executive Board, a representative from a Portal Partner and a former prize winner.
Facts and figures:
- Deadline for submission: 31 Jan, 2023.
- Publication period of submission: 1 Jan, 2022 – 31 Dec, 2022.
- Conditions: The publication/exposition must have been published (not only shared) on the RC platform.
- The language in the exposition must be English.
The submission must be identified by the metadata of the exposition:
Author(s), Title, (Date), Research Catalogue URL (format: https://www.researchcatalogue.net/view/xxxxxx/xxxxxx where the x’s are numbers).
- Address for submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org, with SAR Annual Prize for Best Research Catalogue Exposition 2022 in the email subject heading.
- Prize Award: 500€
- Award Ceremony: 14th SAR International Conference, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, 19-21 April 2023.
Please note: previous winners of the prize cannot submit for three full years after receiving their award.